Hey everyone!
So in an effort to stay little more in touch, I'm going to give this blog thing a shot. Justin uses this site to post the Galaxy blog so he's going to help a little bit. There is apparently a way to make this site entirely private except to us and another way to make everyone authors. When you do that, every one can post, not just comment on what I write. I'll try to get that set up soon!
Everything in Cali is going great=) I just got a new job Thursday. It's a transfer in the same division, but it's a new department; Annual Giving. I'll be fundraising for the University now instead of planning events. I'm really excited about the move and the people I'll be working with. Justin's brother, sister-in-law and their 2 year old are out here visiting right now. They are all at DisneyLand right now. I was completely unprepared for how quick a two year old can be! I can't believe soon one of those will be running around our family soon! Just one more month Mollie=)
Hope everyone is doing great, miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment