Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation!

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been so long since the last post. I've really been working hard in the new job and learning everything is kindof taking it out of me.

Justin and I just got back from a few days in Boston! It was over 90 and humid the whole time. I could not have been happier=) I miss the Texas heat quite a bit, as odd as it sounds. We had a great time, hanging out with his family. The Galaxy played Sat. and I got to go see them at Gilette Stadium. It was pretty amazing since there is so much to do around that stadium and I was able to kill time after the game no problem. Alot more fun than sitting in the stadium club in Carson, CA. Sunday the family had a cookout with family and friends. It was really different, mainly because there were no dominos or horseshoes. I didn't quite know what to do with myself! The next day we went into the city and walked the Freedom Trail which is this red line that run through Boston to all of the historic sites. The last one we did was the Bunker Hill Memorial which is a tower with 294 steps to the top. The competative side in me challenged Justin to a race. Clearly I won, but my calves are still hurting today! That night we went to Fenway. It's really hard to describe. The size of it is super tiny, but they just keep cramming seats in. Justin still knows people there so we were able to go up and watch a couple of innings from the Monster.

The whole trip was a blast, but I'm definitly glad to be home. I'll try to put up pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment